Membership in our association.
How to become a member of ICCR?
If you want to become a member of ICCR, z.s. download the application form below and send the completed and signed scanned form via e-mail to email@example.com
Membership application for a person can be downloaded HERE.
Membership application for a company can be downloaded HERE
Subsequently, pay the entry and membership fee for membership in ICCR z.s.
Account number: 2602123082/2010
IBAN: CZ58 2010 0000 0026 0212 3082
Please include your first and last name in the message to the recipient.
Account owner: IRISH COB THE CZECH REPUBLIC, z.s., V Kapslovně 2767/2, 130 00 Praha
Bank: Fio banka, a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, 117 21 Praha 1
By accepting as a member of ICCR z.s. you are automatically bound by the Statutes of ICCR z.s. and related documents.
The association Irish Cob the Czech Republic offers its members many services. Every year, our members have the opportunity to participate in inspections that we provide both for our ICS studbook and for foreign ICS studbooks.
Each of our members has the right to comment on the events within the association and to use all the benefits we offer. Together with other members, participate with their horses in international shows and events.
Within the framework of the association, we continuously communicate with the management of various foreign ICS studbooks, as well as with the maternal ICS studbook in Ireland, and thus bring our members current information on events in the horse world. At the same time, we offer all our members the mediation of necessary breeding matters such as: covering sheets, documents for born foals, applications for breeding, etc.
Membership fee of EUR 20, entry one-time administration fee of EUR 10
Why become a member of ICCR?
- We are primarily concerned with the prosperity of the breed
- We follow and comply to the rules of the maretnal studbook of the Irish Coba in Ireland
- We will handle all the paperwork for you
- We will help you in communication with foreign studbooks, if necessary
- Advertising on our website for free
- Throughout the year, we will inform you about the happenings in the Irish Cob world
- We offer advice and support from experienced and long-term breeders of the Irish cob in the Czech Republic
- ICCR, z.s. is a completely democratic association with a clear and transparent structure - you cooperate with an institution, not just a natural person
- Our aim is to protect Irish Cob breeders and owners and help them breed traditional Irish Cobs